Service Year Alliance brings an unparalleled combination of capabilities and assets to the table:
- As a full-service, in-house agency, we are equipped to serve you in all aspects of marketing and communication. We offer brand consulting, social media and traditional marketing, and digital recruitment services to the field.
- A communications team with a track record of marketing service years to young people and raising the visibility of service years;
- Intensive research to identify drivers and barriers for national and statewide recruitment;
- We believe that the service year field can accomplish more if we join forces - that’s why we’re offering partners an opportunity to leverage our existing TV spot, billboard ads, print materials, and digital assets.
Service Year Alliance represents the first national campaign and permanent recruitment infrastructure designed to build awareness and demand among young people and to match them with best-fit service year opportunities. In close partnership with the field and a range of tech companies, nonprofits, higher education institutions, and businesses, we have built a digital awareness and recruitment engine to bring service year opportunities to young people of all backgrounds.
Since its launch in January 2017, our public awareness campaign has reached over 35 million people, and the campaign’s tools have been adopted by organizations across the country for their own recruitment efforts. Local service year programs are turning to us to support their recruitment efforts, citing our national recruitment campaign as a model they want to leverage.
Service Year Alliance has experience working with communities, individual state service commissions, and local service year programs to improve their marketing and recruitment campaigns.
- Awareness and recruitment co-marketing initiative with Volunteer Iowa
- Recruitment and awareness campaign with Massachusetts Service Alliance
- Serve Idaho customized TV spot
- South Carolina Service Commission billboard design
- Teach 313