On Wednesday, March 8, Service Year Alliance hosted a workshop session at The Corps Network conference discussing the best ways to mobilize corps members and recent alums to support recruitment efforts and track the impact on program recruitment. This session explores ways to engage corps members in recruitment efforts, including through leveraging incentivized referrals, trackable referral codes, storytelling efforts, and more. Along with presenting some strategies and ideas, this session also incorporated opportunities for participants to interact and share strategies they’ve leveraged for engaging their corps members in recruitment.
Watch the full session here:
Additional Resources from Session:
- Connects young people interested in doing a service year with your paid service year opportunities.
- Be on the lookout for a launch of referral links and resources later this month!
#ServiceYear Day in the Life Storytelling
- Ongoing opportunity to have your corps members engage in social media storytelling by taking over Service Year’s Instagram for a day
- Email Kamryn Bradsher ([email protected]) to participate
We are updating for 2023 with our newest learnings
- Be on the lookout to join our upcoming “YOU Campaign”
- We are updating for 2023 with our newest learnings
Service Year Connector Newsletter
- Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter to receive our most recent resources, tips, and opportunities